Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nursing School Applications

I turned in my last nursing school application Friday. It's been almost a week. I intended to blog immediately that it was done. The last of my requirements was done and now I just had to wait. It didn't feel like that though. I expected a feeling of relief but really, I felt more like crying or throwing up or both. I've been in a bit of a daze since then. Saturday and Sunday night I had nightmares that I didn't get accepted anywhere and Monday night I didn't sleep at all. Last night, I cried. Not really tears so much but chest crushing convulsions - a bit like the asthma attacks I used to get. Tonight the tears came. It's definitely a weird emotion. Not really relief, not really fear. More just tired and a release of stress and anxiety that I've been carrying for so long. Last night I slept. I think I'll sleep again tonight. I've given my best.

Completely different topic. I started nannying last week. I have 2 little girls, ages 3 & 5, Monday-Friday from 8-3. Pretty nice situation. They are sweet little girls and, while the adjustment from my boy nephews to girls has been an eye-opener, I like it. I don't know how much longer I can hold off on playing My Little Ponies though. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do! I'll talk more about them later, for now, I'm tired and going to bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you never a girl?? Oh, wait. You had 3 brothers. No, you weren't! lol ;) Just follow the girls' lead. They'll show you. It's all pretend anyway.