Sunday, April 29, 2007

What a great weekend!

This was such a great weekend! I finally visited the Sutro Baths in SF (man-eating misquitos and all). My friends and I went "the long way" and saw more of SF than we intended but, wow, I love that city. Dinner was at Steps of Rome (really the sole purpose of the trip). It's loud, a little rowdy, has an amazing filet mignon, yummy Latin servers, mmmm... it's seriously my favorite spot. Add fabulous friends and it makes for an delightful night!


Dayne was blessed today. I thoroughly enjoyed entertaining Jonny, James and Crewe during sacrament meeting. I would have loved a little AC to off-set the heat generated by my WORK-OUT!!!

Jonny was so excited that Crewe was going in his car!

You can't tell from the photo but Dayne looked beautiful and her dress was adorable!

Ashley throws a mean party! This one wore James clean out!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

i love the picture of crewe and jonny. And the pic of you and dayne. I would love a copy of both.