Tuesday, May 05, 2009

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Absolutely NOT.
4. Do you plan outfits? Always.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Cozy and sunkissed.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red? My dining room rug.
7. What was the last dream you remember having? Can't remember.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes.
9. What are you craving right now? Milk.
10. Do you floss? Yes but not as regularly as I used to.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Gross.
12. Are you emotional? Oh yeah.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not as far back as I can remember. Never been into numbers.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.
15. Do you like your hair? Kind of, I'm due for a new style.
16. Do you like yourself? Mostly.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes.
18. What are you listening to right now? Commercials, I'm watching Gossip Girl.
19. Are your parents strict? No. They taught us correct principles then let us govern ourselves.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. Knudsen's is my favorite.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Famous people but not celebrities.
23. Do you rent movies often? No.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No. Shocking.
25. How many countries have you visited? 3 - England, France, Mexico.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, but I was never very successful as I could never stop giggling.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? White.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. Just got a new one today. My old one wouldn't stay charged.
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes.
31. Do you own a gun? No, but I'm not opposed to them either.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Not really.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My roommates are home.
34. Are you too forgiving? I don't think so.
35. Ever been in love? Not really, loved, yes, been in love, no.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working, I assume.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, but their not my favorite.
38. Last time you cried? Saturday at the Vietnam Memorial.
39. What was the last question you asked? "So how was your day?"
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall, Winter, Spring
41. Do you have any tattoos? No.
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.
44. Ever walked into a wall? If you don't know the answer to this question you haven't walked with me much. Yes.
45. Favorite color? It changes, currently, orange.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I don't think so.
47. Is your hair curly? No, except lately it kind of does. Humidity?
48. What was the last CD you bought? It's been so long, I don't remember.
49. Do looks matter? Yes. Sad but true.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably not.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. Pretty average cell phone bill.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
54. Can you handle the truth? That's a good question, depends on how it's delivered.
55. Do you have good vision? I wear glasses so obviously it's not perfect.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't know that I hate anyone but there are those I dislike.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? More than I like.
58. The last person you held hands with? A boy who's just a friend.
59. What are you wearing? PJ shorts, sweatshirt.
60. What is your favorite animal? I don't know. Not really an animal person.
61. Where was your default picture taken? The National Mall after the Inauguration.
62. Can you hula hoop? No. Never have.
63. Do you have a job? Yes. I'm an ER nurse and I love it!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? My new cell phone.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

0 comments: