Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random, middle of the night thoughts...

I've seen every version of "Persuasion" (pretty sure), most of them countless times. I've read the book, countless times. It's still my favorite.

I completely loved making scrapbooks at the family reunion so I bought a few things to make cards. I really enjoyed having a perfectly acceptable middle of the night activity. I may even do it again.

I got to go home for the Jensen Family reunion. We stayed in Placerville, CA for a few days. It was so great to catch up with my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. I miss them.

It's really hot here.

Did I say I really love "Persuasion"? Capt. Wentworth is my favorite of the Austen men, sorry Mr. Darcy. It also makes me wish I lived in England.

I love my job. It kicks my trash. My favorite patient was the one who came in for menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding.... yesterday. No problems today.... just yesterday. She came in about 2am. Just curious, were the infomercials so bad she the ER would be more entertaining?

Being up in the middle of the night, alone, is weird.

1 comments:

Ms. said...

oh dear I can't imagine going in for the kicks! I hate going to the hospital even when having a baby!