Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've been trying to think of something to blog about but nothing very exciting has been going on lately. So I thought I'd let you in on a secret. I love to read. That's not really a secret. Lately I've been reading, well lots. It's because I stay up all night and get bored. I wish I enjoyed reading intelligent, thought provoking books, but I don't. I read for sheer entertainment value. My reading list lately has been as follows...

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Northanger Abbey
Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Definitely Dead
The Princess Academy
Goose Girl
Enna Burning

...all since Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm a read-a-holic. Any suggestions for my next book?

3 comments:

Tender Mercies said...

You have some major dead themes here...

I love that you love to read!

Anonymous said...

What did you think about the Charlene Harris series? i read the first one and have a few through number 6 but i have not read them yet.

i also read Goose girl last month and I LOVED it. Enna Burning and the next one are on my table waiting to be read. Plus Princess Academy.--What did you think of that one.

ricciquill said...

I love to read also, I just finished the Kite Runner and I really enjoyed it. I am now going to read the twilight series.