Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I should have followed up my last post sooner. Things have been better the past two weeks. I was able to go to the full 3 hours of church last week, Sacrament meeting the week before, and the temple last week. I am always surprised, though I shouldn't be, how much better I feel when I get to attend church. There is nothing that makes up for missing it. I think the hardest part of my job is the fact that I miss so much church and so many activities. After a year and a half I still haven't figured out schedule myself so I don't miss. In addition to my church attendance I was able to attend a hearing at the Supreme Court and see the Terra Cotta Warriors. And... work was pretty good the last couple of shifts. I do have some of the best co-workers in the field.




I am still losing weight - down 47 pounds. Just had my blood work done today so we'll see how I'm doing there. Probably need more vitamins!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're doing better. I wanted to just jump on a plane and fly across the country to be with you. You look a little happier in these pictures and sound better! I'm so happy for that! I love you and keep you in my prayers! xoxo