Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Not going to miss this...

Today I spent 30 minutes crafting the perfect email and just as I was about to send it our system kicked me off. I should have been prepared as this happens multiple times every day but today my cry of annoyance was a smidge louder than usual. I'm going to miss the people here but I can't think of a single task or element of my job that I'm going to miss. Thankfully they hired someone today. Hallelujah!

So while looking for a book on a totally unrelated topic I found one titled, "How to Get Organized without Resorting to Arson: A Step-by-Step Guide to Clearing Your Desk without Panic or the Use of Open Flame". I think we need to obtain a copy of that book for everyone on our administrative staff. If I had any money I would give it as a parting gift.

Only 6 more days until school starts....

0 comments: