Monday, November 27, 2006

Get to know you mail...

I got this and thought I'd waste some time filling it out.

Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"Viewed in sections, the human body is not a solid object, and many vital organs are suspended in internal chambers called body cavities."

If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
A coat rack.

What’s the last program you watched on TV?
Desperate Housewives and I was kind of watching Law and Order while fixing my anatomy book.

Without looking, guess what time it is.
8:40pm (8:41 - but that's hardly fair as I just looked 5 minutes ago)

Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now?
Commercials

What are you wearing?
My sweats.

Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I didn't dream last night.

When was the last time you laughed?
This morning on my way to school. I carpool with a very funny girl. That's a good thing.

What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
Framed US & CA state flags. A sketch by James Christensen. A Renoir print. Photo of Alice Palmer's family quilt.

Have you seen anything strange lately?
A sign I saw last week made me giggle. "Your on video."


What’s the last film you saw? I saw The Prestige with Ashley a couple weeks ago. I loved it! Does it get better than Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman?

If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Pay off my debt. Pay cash for the rest of my education. Buy a place to live and a new car. Take some vacations. Then save the rest.

Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
I got puked on at the hospital on Saturday night. Rite of passage I guess.

If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
I would teach people about the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Do you like dancing? Absolutely.

George Bush? Good man.

What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
I'm not telling. Every time I say I like a new a few years later it tops the list of popular names.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
It's a goal in life.

What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
"Well done."

Who should do this meme?
Anyone. And let me know if you do!

0 comments: