Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stupid Question.

We were talking about seizures in patho today when a student raised her hand and asked, and I'm not kidding here, "Can you have a seizure if you've never had one before?" Seriously? Seriously?! With that logic there'd be no such thing as seizures! What made her question even more amazing was that she was SINCERE! She didn't misphrase her question - she really wanted to know if you could have a seizure if you've never had one before! And this girl is in a nursing program. Scary. My friend and I about died laughing. But, just in case you were worried, my friend assures me I will never have alzheimers because, obviously, I've never had it before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Okay so my friend Nic is taking a Biology 101 class. On the first day the prof asks the class if anyone knows what a cell is. Without missing a beat a girl in the back row says, "I have a Nokia!" She was also very sincere in her response.

They're breeding. Somehow we need to stop them....

Julie said...

And quickly. They're everywhere!