Thursday, September 18, 2008

The past few weeks I've been studying for the NCLEX. The NCLEX is the national licensing exam for nurses and it sucks. My life is very, very boring. I stare at a women in a 1"x1" box on my computer as she talks about all things nursing. Then I take practice test after practice test. Kaplan recommends taking 1200 questions before taking the exam. I'm at 900. Now, I don't spend the whole day studying, I have found many ways to procrastinate. Namely, Crewe and Dayne. Sadly, they're in UT now so I have no excuse. I am feeling confident about the test but I also know that I have to be over-prepared or I will freak out and panic. I take the test on Tuesday (so special prayers this week and if you feel the need to fast... well, spiritual blessings will never be discouraged ;)

Oh, and my stuff is being picked up in Tucson today between 2 and 4pm to begin its trek to VA. I leave a week from Saturday.

1 comments:

Christina said...

I hope you pass the test. With enough preparation I'm sure you'll do great!