Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas Break

So I didn't manage to keep up the daily blog while I was home. After viewing the photos I'm sure you'll understand why. I had a wonderful time at home with my family. It was the first Christmas we've had with all the kiddos ever! I loved every minute of it.


Baby D
Baby D, C and I made this super fun Gingerbread house.
The best part is where Baby D decided to taste test the roof.

RJ as our Christmas Angel/Mary.
Baby D and her Daddy as Mary and Joseph
Our Wise Men
The Pianists
Grandpa and Baby D as Mary
Singing Christmas songs on Christmas Eve
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Christmas Eve gift exchange
Baby D with her new jewelry

RJ cheering J on
J is a ROCK STAR at batting
The girls playing nap time
Storytime
Christmas cookies
Snacks, snacks everywhere....
If you're happy and you know it...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Houk Family said...

Hey Julie! I just found a bunch different blogs from friends from Livermore! I am so excited! Congrats on becoming a RN! Virginia is beautiful and your hair is very cute! Take care!
Love,
Kim (Keller) Houk

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie!

How can I get copies of these pics? I tried to copy from here but they are so small. They are so cute and I love them!

Thanks, Becky (CRNA :o))