Saturday, March 17, 2007

Accepted

It's official! I am heading to Tucson, AZ for nursing school and will be sponsered by Tucson Medical Center (TMC). I've known for a while that I was accepted due to some hints from a certain employee but I couldn't be excited (or make plans) until I knew for sure. I've been stalking my mailbox for a week now so I thought it would be anticlimatic but I still cried. My mom felt the need to take pictures that I will probably feel the need to destroy. I had just finished working out so I was sweating and crying. Lovely. For those who are wondering about the U, I haven't heard yet. They said they would send out letters in the beginning of April. Regardless of their answer and barring any unforeseen angelic manifestations, I am planning on going to UA. As for my reasons, they are many and varied.

1. They pay for my tuition, books and fees. That's $27500 I don't have to borrow.
2. I have a job waiting for me when I graduate.
3. I am really impressed with TMC (that list is very long and boring for most people).
4. Tucsonites were the friendliest people I've ever met.
5. It's a fun new adventure!
6. I probably won't have the allergies I have in SLC.
7. There are lots of fun things to do including a National Park.
8. Most importantly, I feel really good about it.

Okay, there are lots of other reasons but my brother just came over and people are talking.

**I should have posted these photos when I first returned but here are a couple pictures of the UA campus. Beautiful, don't you think?






0 comments: