Wednesday, March 14, 2007


It's taken some getting used to but I really enjoy my job. Yesterday, I went to the zoo (I loved this giraffe). Today, storytime at the library and McDonald's playland. Last week, a long walk and tree climbing in Sycamore Grove. Games, tag, reading, parks... ahhh, being a nanny is definately a lovely thing. It certainly helps that the girls I watch are sweet, well-behaved, and (generally) easy-going.



No word yet from nursing programs. I expect to hear from UA any day now. We had a false alarm on Monday. My mom called and said I had two big envelopes from the admissions office. Seems they just wanted to send more transfer information. Then today I woke up thinking, "Today's the day". I felt very confident about it until I came home and NOTHING!!! I called the U today and they aren't sending letters until April! Great. In the meantime, I'll continue to stalk my mailbox. I hope the US Postal Service isn't getting nervous about me...

And lastly, in a couple of weeks I'm going to Sequoia National Park with some friends from my ward. Roadtrip!!! Roadtrip!!! Roadtrip!!! (You'd think I hadn't been on one for a while. Oh, that's right. I haven't) Roadtrip!!!

0 comments: