Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party

My friends at the Wilson House (Scott, Chris (& Jaime), Brian and Dan) hosted a Halloween party on Saturday night. I went as a Mormon Go-Go Dancer.


Don't I look "spectacular"?


Never managed to get the hosts all in one picture
Brian, Scott, Dustin (Brian's friend)

Dan

*For some reason it won't let me add anymore pictures. There were TONS of people there, dancing, flirting - it was really fun. Can't wait for the next house party!

To view more photos try:

http://picasaweb.google.com/julieapalmer/
2007HalloweenPartyTheWilsonHouse?authkey=YzBhEfW6Csk

1 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

Love the pics! I checked out the ones on picasa too...so wonderful! Your costume is great! I love the eyelashes (too many exclamation marks, but it is so EXCITING!!)