Monday, October 08, 2007

So walking back from the mailbox just now I thought, "self, this is a truly beautiful night. The air is clear and just a little crisp and the perfect temperature. And oh, how lovely, I'm going to walk across this nice, freshly mowed, freshly sprinklered grass. ACK! This grass is like walking on slippery astro-turf!!!". And so it goes in Tucson.

While listening to conference I decided to follow the council of Pres. Eyring and write down what the Lord has done for me today.
1. I didn't finish researching all 25 of my patients meds (21 of which I'm not allowed to give anyway) and my teacher didn't ask to see them. I'm hoping this blessing continues on for the remainder of the week.
2. My patient didn't need to have his colostomy bag cleaned. I'm guessing my luck won't hold on that one tomorrow.
3. I didn't stab anyone, including myself with a pen, fork or any other pointy object. While this sounds a bit silly it's been very tempting lately. Especially my professors.
4. I really like the new Eegee flavor. I really have to take joy in the simple things.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

what is an eegee?