Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A change






I'm a red-head. You may be wondering why. Yes, I did it on purpose and I love it. I think I was born to be a red-head. I've been wanting to do it for years and last night I went with my friend to buy color for her and ended up buying a box. I got home and thought, why not, what could possibly go wrong? My first try was "strawberry blond" or, in my opinion, pinkish-orange. So I walked calmly across the street and bought a box of darker dye. It turned out perfect and today my friend put in some low and highlights so it looks more natural. Several people at work came up to me and looked confused until they figured it out. Pretty funny. So I don't know how long it will last but for now, I love it.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks GREAT! And what a fun thing to try out.

Dorothy said...

I love it too!! and I love the cut! Fabulous phots

miriam said...

Holy crap- I love it. You were born to wear this color.